Home Buying Services With One Thing in Mind... YOU!
THERE IS NEVER A WRONG TIME TO BUY THE RIGHT HOME. LET US HELP YOU.
Buying Your New Home
Find Your Dream Home…
Determining How Much Home You Can Afford
Does the house you love fit your budget? With our knowledge of the local housing market combined with our partners at Intercostal Mortgage’s pre-approval process, we can help you find out just how much home you can buy.
Find Your Dream Home
There are a lot of homes out there, so to help you pinpoint homes that fit your specific criteria, DARO is here to help. Below are just a few questions we’ll ask during the needs evaluation process:
- What kind of style do you want the interior of your home to have – formal, casual, cozy, traditional, modern, or eclectic?
- In general, what are your likes and dislikes for the interior of your home?
- Are there specific room needs for your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, or other living areas?
- What amenities are crucial for you and your family?
- How much space do you need and why?
- What is more critical? Location or size?
- Are you interested in a fixer-upper, or do you want move-in ready?
- What features are not negotiable in your new home?
- When people come to your home, what do you want your home to say about you?
Making The Right Offer
Once you have found a place to call home, the next step is deciding on a price. We will provide you with a complete market analysis which will provide a list of comparable home values in the neighborhood to help you decide if the asking price is reasonable.
In addition, we will give you a list of improvements made or improvements which may need to be made to the home and help you determine its market value. It is important you know what you are getting into before you complete the purchase. While updates can increase the value of your home, damages or functional obsolesce can take money out of your pocket.
After the Contract is Signed
There is still a lot of work to complete after we have negotiated terms with the seller and have a signed (or ratified) contract. You can rest easy in knowing that your DARO Real Estate Agent will walk you through the process all the way to settlement.
Next up are important items like completing home, termite, and radon inspections, coordinating necessary repairs, getting final appraisals, reviewing documents like the homeowners’ association by-laws, and making sure we are ready for settlement with a final mortgage commitment from your lender.
Get in touch.
Hours of Operation: Contact us for an appointment or consultation.
Service Areas: We provide our services to clients in Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.